If this isn’t your first time visiting Greer Genius, you’ll notice that this page has changed.
Significantly. (For the better!)
I’ve totally reshaped the way I approach pricing in a way that helps us focus on the project rather than the time involved (because you really don’t care how many I hours work anyway, so long as your project meets the deadline).
Therefore my old way of thinking (and old pricing) had to go.
Welcome to the new and improved version!
Here’s what goes into an accurate proposal for you:
- What goal are you trying to achieve?
We need to get really specific here, like “I’d like to double my sales.” (or increase web traffic by 25%, or charge 20% more for this product, etc.)
- What solutions do you believe will accomplish your goal (website / packaging / logo / etc.)?
We need to determine exactly what you believe will help your business achieve your goal before we can attach a number on it.
- What sort of investment makes sense for you to get this outcome?
Example: If you could put $5k into a project and expect to earn $20k (or more!) from it, would that be a good investment for you?
- What is your time frame?
To do this, we’ll need to have a good conversation so we’re all on the same page.
When you receive your proposal, I’ll go over everything in fine detail, but the short version is:
- Clear project objectives and scope
- Firm project ETA
- Research into your industry and competition
- Initial design concepts
- Review and refinement of concepts
- Design implementation
- Final revisions
- Final product (deliverables)
And lots of other intangibles, like:
- Consistent communication
- Optimistic, cheerful attitude
- Stress-free project management
How to Get Started
Ready to get started? Let me know!
Once the 50% deposit is taken care of, we can begin!